Unable to update citations in Google Docs

Hello, within the last week I have started having issues updating the citations in a google doc which previously worked fine. Initially I was unable to edit existing citations, then I had issues when while trying to refresh the document I would get a progress bar that never completed, and now when I try to add a new citation I do not see a pop-up window to create the new citation.
Report ID: 1323522678
  • Can you restart Zotero, reload Google Docs, and provide a Debug ID from Zotero for clicking Add/Edit Citation?
  • Yes, the error does not occur immediately. I can add and edit the first couple citations after reloading/restarting before running into problems. However, after editing a couple citations, I will click on another citation I want to work with and get no response, either from the Zotero pop-up to add a citation or in the debug window. After that, I clicked the Google Docs option to refresh the document and got stuck on the incomplete progress bar. I have to reload the Google Doc to make any edits because my screen is frozen on the waiting for Zotero message, then once I reload my Google Doc Zotero is still unresponsive.

The debug ID corresponding to the sequence I just described is: D1738405565