Zotero citation style does not work in word but is correct in the preview

I am currently using the "National Library of Medicine (grant proposals with PMCID/PMID)" citation style in word for a grant proposal. However, the citation style does not always work in word. For instance, within the zotero style preview, I get the expected citation as follows:
Livingston G, Sommerlad A, Orgeta V, Costafreda SG, Huntley J, Ames D, Ballard C, Banerjee S, Burns A, Cohen-Mansfield J, Cooper C, Fox N, Gitlin LN, Howard R, Kales HC, Larson EB, Ritchie K, Rockwood K, Sampson EL, Samus Q, Schneider LS, Selbæk G, Teri L, Mukadam N. Dementia prevention, intervention, and care. Lancet. 2017 Dec 16;390(10113):2673–2734. PMID: 28735855
Yet, in word (document preferences are well set to the same citation style "National Library of Medicine (grant proposals with PMCID/PMID)"), the citation does not show the correct style:
1. Livingston G, Sommerlad A, Orgeta V, Costafreda SG, Huntley J, Ames D, Ballard C, Banerjee S, Burns A, Cohen-Mansfield J, others. Dementia prevention, intervention, and care. The lancet. Elsevier; 2017;390(10113):2673–2734.

The PMIC is within the extra table in Zotero, which seems to be correct.
As anyone else encounter the same issue?
I've read a few treads, yet, I do not find a solution that works for. Here are the things that I've tried:
- worked on a different computer (mac versus windows)
- start a new document in word - as well as set the document preferences before citing
- change back and forth the citation style
- take the references directly from PubMed
- reinstall the pluggin
- change the export parameters in zotero to match the citation style

Thank you in advance for any help or advice.

Sign In or Register to comment.