Android Beta: Initial Thoughts - Positives, Requests, Bug

After reading a couple papers I have some initial thoughts. Overall, I am very happy with the app and am excited for more to come out. :)
Device:
Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Android Version 13
One UI Version 5.1.1

Positives:
1) I like the options menu. It's clear and simple.
2) Syncing has been very smooth and I've had no issues with it.

Feature Requests:
1) The current highlighting (the box) method is rough. I often can't highlight exactly what I want because of the edges touching before or after the intended section. I wish it was more like the Desktop app's highlighting.
2) I like to leave the annotation menu option for quicker access, but it blocks parts of papers. I know it can be moved to either side but an option to rotate it (or place it in the available space at the top of the app) would be very helpful.
3) I wasn't expecting it in a Beta but adding a +1 to adding S Pen support

Bugs(?):
1) If I select an annotation and close the comment box, I can't open the comment box again until I select a different annotation.
2) On the library page, the button that's opposite the sort button doesn't do anything and I'm unsure what the intended functionality is.
  • I learned yesterday that you can have a more standard highlighting experience by long pressing on a word, dragging the edges around what you want, and then selecting "Text Highlight"