[Bug Report, 7.0.0-beta.60+91e1c6ca3] Pop-up windows in app disrupt activity

7.0.0-beta.60+91e1c6ca3 (64-bit)
I don't know if it will have relevant info, but I made error report 1819896255 after replicating the issue on my computer via Zotero connector, as described below.

The application has very transient pop-up windows that flash in and out of existence too quickly to see anything, but they disrupt any manipulation (moving files between collections, annotating, etc) in progress when they arise.

I disabled the singular add-on I had and restarted Zotero in case it was related, but that didn't change anything.

I don't know exactly what triggers it as it happens after I first open Zotero without any use of the Zotero connector, but the connector seems a reliable way to reproduce the issue.

When using the Zotero connector on Firefox, at some seconds delay (~5-15s?) after downloading an article or webpage from any of Nature, Science, Nature Neuroscience, Neuron, Science Advances, or Cell, ~1-3 windows will flash.
  • Can you make a screen recording of this happening and either provide a link here or email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread? I'm afraid I don't have any idea what you're referring to.
  • Thank you for your response; it appears to have been resolved since I reported!