Sync - transfer of files to external webspace - fails

zotero 2.0rc5
firefox 3.0.16 and 3.1 as well
kubuntu 9.1
D1448441130

Hi,

When I try to sync, it looks as if files are transfererd to my private webspace - but in fact they are not and I then get an error message. On the second attempt the error message is: "file upload failed". It seems that the zotero database ist synchronized successfully. I produced debug output of two sync attempts.

This behaviour started on Feb 9th. I can access my webspace as usual and transfer files with other programs and webdav without errors. Obviously something broke. Unfortunately I have no idea what and where.
Can anybody help?

regards,
  • When I try to sync, the error massage on the first attempt is:
    "Unexpected file upload status 502 in Zotero.Sync.Storage.WebDAV._onUploadComplete()"

ID 1089807156
  • Ups:
    verify server in the sync settings results in "-6"
    What does this mean?
    Upload and downlod of files using webdav with other software does work.
  • 502 is a "Bad Gateway" HTTP error from your WebDAV server (or a proxy server in between).

-6 means a 500 error during the verification process.

There's nothing we can do about this—Zotero works with properly configured WebDAV servers, so there's some problem with your server that you'll need to fix. If you (or your server administrator) review Zotero's debug output for the verification process, you might be able to figure out the problem.
  • thanks for your assistance.