Zotfile "file does not exist" error

I'm using Zotero 6.0.30 on several Macs. Somewhere along the way, something weird happened to my Zotfile tablet syncing. Currently, I have no files synced to tablet, but whenever I click on one of the Zotfile smart folders i get a bunch of "ZotFile error" popups telling me that various files that I formerly had synced to my tablet folder "do not exist." If I find those items,
and sync them to tablet, the errors disappear. But then if I get them back from the tablet, the error appears again. This happens on multiple computers, so somehow it's a phenomenon that is syncing to my Zotero library.

In theory the smart folders should just be identifying items that have the "_tablet" and "_tablet_modified" tags. But nothing in my library currently has those tags. Yet ZotFile/Zotero still thinks a number of items that were previously on tablet should still be on the tablet folder. It's perplexing.

Does anyone have any idea how I can just reset the tablet settings to get these errors to go away? This one is really stumping me.

Picture attached.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u1941387/utqkbu5c59eiqwe78ypw.png