Can we change the windows size of attachment preview

edited February 1, 2024
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u8786948/8kunz80d47sy8h2faiod.png

Hi, the attachments preview window in zotero 7 beta is so small and can not be zoom in. I can't see the content of PDF clearly.
  • Hope for improvement~
  • The attachment preview is just that: a preview. It's not meant to be a full-screen view of the file. If you want that, you can just double-click on it to open it in the reader.

We set a maximum height of 600px — which is still rather tall — to keep previews from pushing the content below way down.
  • Hi~, thanks for reply very much. Can the maximum height of preview be customized? Since my computer monitor has a relatively high resolution, 600px looks very small.

Thanks.
  • It's not customizable, sorry.

To be clear, though, these are CSS pixels. The actual size and resolution depends on your OS's scale factor. E.g., it's 1200 physical pixels — and both large and pretty readable — on my HiDPI Mac monitor. You might want to consider a different scale factor that uses resolution for sharpness instead of just making things small.
  • But in my win 11 system and DELL 27.3 inch monitor, the preview of attachment looks so small. Hope it customizable in the future.