Z7 Beta 55 feature question

I love the new pop-up search for related items that comes out of clicking the + in the new right panel. I know it is the same function as before, but more convenient now by not having to switch tabs to get to Related. Just wondering if the developers have given any thought to adding the ability to open a pdf from that search dialogue also? Here is why.

I often find myself having to leave what I am reading in the pdf window and go to the Library view in order to do a quick search to see if I have a reference mentioned in the pdf that I am reading. I can use the Related Tab search to do that, but if I want to open the pdf in a the reader, I currently have to add it to related, then click on it, which takes the focus to the library reference, and then click to open the pdf. A right-click function to open in the Related dialogue would save all of these steps.

There are probably more slick ways of doing it, but I thought leveraging the Related dialogue search might be pretty straightforward. It would also be much simpler than the zotero-reference plugin.

thanks