Zotero 7 beta: when i create a new note, i can't close it when finish

This discussion was created from comments split from: Available for beta testing: Zotero, redesigned.
  • there is a problem with the new version. when i create a new note, i can't close it when finish, have to create a new one to close the old one.
  • edited January 28, 2024
    (Please start new threads for specific issues. I've moved this to a new thread.)

I'm not sure what you mean here. You don't close notes unless you're opening them in separate windows — they just appear in the right-hand pane like any other item. See Steps to Reproduce for the kind of description we need.
  • edited January 28, 2024
    [Merged from separate thread]

In the PDF viewer, when i create a note items from the side "Notes", after i create it, i can't close it by use the " < " button in. When i restart zotero, the " < " button only work in the first time, and i open notes again, the " < " button repeat not work. Finally, i have to eastablish a new Note from the collection, where i find my item, and create a new note.
  • Probably same as here (though the title of the post is misleading as I was narrowing down the issue).
  • @mjthoraval, i think you're right, it's actually the same problem.