Zotero 7 beta: Missing item type icon

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero 7 beta: Some small questions.
  • @dstillman
    Please check this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qooMlxgKTcyPrEwu3qm5ljfrgqxakpq1?usp=drive_link
    The beta.55 can't show the type icon before every item (entry?) but according to some other people, they have the icons. Based on the feedback on social media, it seems I'm not the only one who has noticed this issue.
  • It looks like you have a plugin installed that's interfering — those icons in your screenshot aren't there by default. Please always restart in Troubleshooting Mode (Help → "Restart in Troubleshooting Mode…"), which disables all plugins, before reporting issues.

Also, what's the "Zotero One" plugin in your error report? Where did you download that from?
  • @dstillman

It works! Thank you, the icons are back. I found that it was "Ethereal style" which makes the icon disappeared.

Sorry, I can't find the plugin called " Zotero One". I only have 6 plugins, their file names are jasminum,zotero-actions-tags, zotero-better-notes, zotero-pdf-translate, zotero-referance and zotero-style.
  • Wait, you're not the original poster. I've moved this to a new thread. Please don't hijack other people's threads like this — your issue has nothing to do with the questions in that thread.

You should report the icon issue to the plugin developer.