New logo in SVG format

This discussion was created from comments split from: Available for beta testing: Zotero, redesigned.
  • Hi,

the redesign looks nice, great work!

I currently maintain the Zotero Flatpak and have a request:
    Can you include the the new logo in SVG format in the Linux tarball? There is currently only icon128.png and symbolic.svg. It would make packaging a lot easier, if you provided the colored logo as SVG as well.

Thanks,
    Sebastian
  • It's a raster icon optimized for different sizes, but we omitted the 32px and 64px Linux icons by mistake. Available on GitHub and in the next beta.
  • Thanks for adding the lower resolution icons again!
  • Unfortunately, my screen is hidpi enough that it still shows the svg symbolic where it should show the main icon. Is there any possibility of an SVG icon?
  • edited March 9, 2024
    it still shows the svg symbolic where it should show the main icon
    @Adonnen: I'm not sure what you mean by this. What location are you referring to?

Again, the main icon is a raster icon. We bundle it with the tarball and include a script that updates the desktop file with the current path to the icon. It wouldn't have anything to do with the resolution of your display.

If you're using something other than our tarball, you'd need to talk to the package maintainer.