JavaScript Error: "cells is not defined

• This is a problem with a plugin, not with Zotero. As you said, it has been already reported and you just have to wait for the problem to be fixed on the plugin end.
  • Do you mean a "translator" instead of "plugin"? I have disabled all "extensions" when testing.
  • Not technically a plugin, you're correct, but it's a third-party translator, developed and distributed independently of Zotero, so the people developing it would be the right contact.
  • I got it. But the translator author @jiaojiaodubai23 said on Github that the translator worked on his environment, would you please spare some time to have a look at the js (National Public Service Platform for Standards Information - China.js)? Anyway, thanks for reply.
  • I am the author of this translator. This is a JS language level for undefined variables thrown error, from a technical point of view, I have used the 'let' keyword in the code to define the 'cells', should not occur this error. From a practical point of view, this' CellLabels' class has also been used by me to manage data from web pages in other translators that have worked well so far.

As adamsmith said, it might be more effective for you to give me your feedback directly. To solve the problem as soon as possible, please open the wrong link in your browser, press Ctrl + S to save a copy of the mhtml document and send it to me at jiaojiaodubai23@gmail.com. I need to check the elements on the page.
  • edited January 25, 2024
    Fixed, users can get the latest version of the translator through the Jasminum plugin.