Assistance Needed for Selecting the Correct Citation Style for Specific Journal Requirements

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero is not saving PDFs from ScienceDirect.
  • Subject: Assistance Needed for Selecting the Correct Citation Style for Specific Journal Requirements

Dear Zotero Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking guidance on choosing the appropriate citation style in Zotero that matches the specific referencing requirements of a journal. The journal in question mandates the following format for references:

For journal articles:
    [1] Author, Title of the Paper, International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.X, No.X, 200X, pp. XXX-XXX.

For books:
    [2] Author, Title of the Book, Publishing House, 200X.

I have browsed through the available styles in Zotero and the Zotero Style Repository but have not found an exact match. Could you kindly suggest a style that closely resembles these requirements, or advise on how I might modify an existing style to meet these specifications?

Your expertise and advice would be greatly appreciated as it will significantly aid in my research and publication process.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Kun-Hung Pan
    Email:pan19097@gmail.com
  • Please start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to isn't related at all. I've moved this to a new thread.