Zotero 7 Beta Feeds collection is not right-clickable and not selectable after selecting a feed

edited January 14, 2024
Right after right I clicking on individiual feeds and while the options menu is still shown or left clicking on an individiual feed and the feed being still selected, I can right or left click on individiual feeds but can not select the Feeds collection with left click or open options menu with right click. Also collapse button for Feeds collection doesn't work in this circumstance. After expending or shrinking My Library or left clicking on another collection, right clicking on Feeds works but still no response from shrinking/expending tooltip and selecting the Feeds collection with left click.

I know my explanation of the issue is a little ambigious but I tried to left no detail excluded.
  • Can you explain step by step, after restarting Zotero, what you do in the Zotero interface, to trigger the issue, what you expect to happen at that step, and what happens instead? Also submit a Report ID.
  • I open Zotero then:

1. Expand both my Library and Feeds collection.
    2. Shrink my Library.
    3. Can't shrink/expand, select or right-click on Feeds collection.
    4. Re-expending Library back solves the issue.

I could reproduce following these steps.
    Report ID: 1050289634

Thank you.
  • Does it happen if you disable all extensions and restart Zotero?
  • After disabling extensions and restarting, the problem has gone. And then I re-enabled extensions and restarted Zotero, the problem didn't reoccur. I can't reproduce this, maybe it was a specific issue with extensions or something. Thanks for the help.