Zotero word add-on not working
When I try to insert a citation from Zotero on Word a message comes up saying:
'Zotero could not load the component necessary to communicate with your word processor'
I have tried going to tools --> add-ons --> extensions in Zotero and made sure that the extension for my word processor is enabled which it is, but the problem still remains.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Many thanks!
'Zotero could not load the component necessary to communicate with your word processor'
I have tried going to tools --> add-ons --> extensions in Zotero and made sure that the extension for my word processor is enabled which it is, but the problem still remains.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Many thanks!
-
dstillman Zotero TeamCan you provide a Report ID to start?
-
piaborgasI am unable to obtain a report ID. the error message that comes up is as above in my post.
-
dstillman Zotero TeamWe can't help you without a Report ID. Why can't you provide one?
-
piaborgasI tried to follow the link on how to obtain one but when I type in report errors into the help box on Zotero nothing comes up. Is there another way to obtain it?
-
dstillman Zotero TeamYou don't need to type anything in. "Report Errors…" is just an option in the Help menu.
Upgrade Storage