prob of connection between Z and Word
HI
I need some help.
My Zotero seems to be correctly installed, it appears in my Word bar but when i click on Zotero options (add citation, add biblio, etc...), nothing works.
Otherwise i can always add new documents in my Zotero library.
Note i recently change my PC and now i use wordWPS docx
- I' ve deleted the extensions.json
- I've noticed that my storage was full, i ugraded it.
- I uninstalled/reinstalled Zotero.
Another idea please ?
Seb
I need some help.
My Zotero seems to be correctly installed, it appears in my Word bar but when i click on Zotero options (add citation, add biblio, etc...), nothing works.
Otherwise i can always add new documents in my Zotero library.
Note i recently change my PC and now i use wordWPS docx
- I' ve deleted the extensions.json
- I've noticed that my storage was full, i ugraded it.
- I uninstalled/reinstalled Zotero.
Another idea please ?
Seb
-
dstillman Zotero TeamAre you using Word or WPS? We don't have anything to do with WPS.
Upgrade Storage