Advice on adding a film script

Has anyone entered a film script? Do you just use the "film" category? It's the only one so far that has "producer" as an option instead of "author". Any thoughts?
  • how would a citation look?
  • I'm not sure; I am actually more interested in storing as much bibliographic information as possible for an on-line documentary index that I am putting together. I can tell you the information I have. It has a title, a channel that aired it, the date and time it was aired. It has executive producer, producer, reporter, assistant producer, editor, Cinematographer, and contributors (people that were interviewed as part of the documentary). It has information about where it was filmed and when that I was going to include in the longer title. If the "film" category is the best choice (and there is no way to create a custom category), I can make it work.
  • Sounds like TV broadcast might actually be better. Remember that everything you can't put in fields you can still put into notes and/or tags as long as you won't need to cite it - both can be included in reports if you need to see them displayed in a convenient format, though.
  • Thanks for your advice! I think you are right about the TV broadcast.
    Peace,
    Kelly