Use multiple citation styles in same Word document
Hello everyone,
I'd like to use multiple citation styles in the same Word .doc and wondered if Zotero provides a way to do so.
To be clearer, I'd like to distinguish :
- primary sources (archive, documents that I studied myself) : I'd like to be displayed in footnotes in an extensive way like so : "Name of author, full title, date, document", etc.
- secondary sources (my bibliography) : which I'd like to be displayed in my plain text in a short way like (Author, date).
And in the end, it would return two distinct bibliographies. Does anyone see how it could be possible ?
Thank you very much !
Matt
I'd like to use multiple citation styles in the same Word .doc and wondered if Zotero provides a way to do so.
To be clearer, I'd like to distinguish :
- primary sources (archive, documents that I studied myself) : I'd like to be displayed in footnotes in an extensive way like so : "Name of author, full title, date, document", etc.
- secondary sources (my bibliography) : which I'd like to be displayed in my plain text in a short way like (Author, date).
And in the end, it would return two distinct bibliographies. Does anyone see how it could be possible ?
Thank you very much !
Matt
Upgrade Storage