Zotero could not load the component necessary to communicate with your word processor. Go to Tools →

Really hoping someone can help. I'm getting the error in the title in Word when I try to Cite using Zotero in the ribbon, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling after trying all other steps I could find in the help section.

No extensions show in Zotero, manually adding the file to the start up folder made no difference. When I try to load the add in from file in Zotero I get The add-on "%S" could not be installed. It may be incompatible with this version of Zotero.

Does anyone have any idea why this is not working?
  • Can you provide a Report ID from Zotero?
    When I try to load the add in from file in Zotero I get The add-on "%S" could not be installed. It may be incompatible with this version of Zotero.
    What exactly are you trying to load? There's nothing to install into Zotero.
  • I've sent report ID 901077699. I've tried all of the steps in the help section on this error and still the same. I'd really appreciate some help.
Sign In or Register to comment.