Feature Request: Item Type for crafting patterns

I work on the mathematics of fiber arts, and it would be really useful for me to have an item type for crafting patterns (e.g. knitting, crochet, weaving, sewing). This could be useful for other crafts such as woodworkers also. (I see that there are plans for a "Musical Score" Item Type which would have some similarities.)

I think the most relevant fields are already present in various other Item Types: Title, Author, Publisher, Date, Medium and the usual "When and How Items Were Accessed" fields. "Tester" and "Photographer" might also be useful Creator fields.

Thanks!
  • I think that's probably going to be too specific for a general purpose tool. How about using artwork?
  • "Artwork" doesn't fit very well, since it's really designed for a single object. It doesn't have the "Publisher" field, and "Artist" is not a good description for the person who wrote the copy --- it could even be that the designer of the pattern, the author of the copy, and the artist who made the samples are three different people. Honestly, "Book" is a better fit, although right now I'm just using "Document".