New Feature: a Zotero collection from bibliography/references in a document (sync would be a plus)

Sometimes when writing a paper I notice it would speed my process if I had a separate Zotero collection with the (current) references of the paper I am working on.

I suspect this would not be too difficult to do, at least for initial creation of the collection.

For syncing I think it would be enough if there would be a button in eg Word plugin that allows the users to either create a new collection or update a selected existing one (with perhaps some recent 'integrated' collections as quick options).

Maybe 'paper references collection' could be a category of its own so Zotero could ask a confirmation to avoid 'over writing' something that should not have been. Maybe 'freezing' a collection (of a published paper) would be useful as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.