报告ID:232718191.

My zotero conncetor plugin has such an error problem, I don't know what the cause is, can the developer help me check the cause and tell me how to fix it?

[JavaScript Error: "Error: Only 0 translators present in cache. Resetting
at Object.init (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/translators.js:85:20)
at Object.update (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/translators.js:262:47)
at Object.update (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/repo.js:102:29)
at async chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/repo.js:49:6"]

[JavaScript Error: "OAuth request failed with undefined; response was undefined" {file: "chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/zotero.js" line: 306}]

[JavaScript Error: "OAuth request failed with undefined; response was undefined" {file: "chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/zotero.js" line: 306}]

[JavaScript Error: "Error: An invalid response was received from the Zotero server
at Object.authorize (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/api.js:96:26)" {file: "[object Object]"}]