Unable to sync with the latest change at Mac

edited November 4, 2023
Debug ID D1398186032 and Debug ID D994635788

I just got this new Mac two weeks ago and installed Zotero on it. I did all the basics and first time the Zotero synced fine (at that time). Fast forward today when I opened up Zotero(on mac) again, it doesn't syncing with my recent change I made on other devices(ipad, pc, etc) in the mean while, and I tried uninstall it and re-install it, and it kept syncing up to the progress of the last success sync(two weeks ago) on this mac, and not forward anymore. Could anyone help, thank you very much.
  • See Changes Not Syncing. (Your Debug IDs don't cover sync attempts.)
  • edited November 4, 2023
    can I paste the log here? I cut the part of the log output, and that at least has the title of the missing file in it.

[error output removed — D.S.]
  • edited November 4, 2023
    No, we need a Debug ID for a specific sync attempt and specific other information, as explained on the linked page:
    If you're still having trouble, post to the Zotero Forums (in your existing thread, if you have one) with a Debug ID for the first sync after making a change that doesn't sync (e.g., making a change to an item in the online library that doesn't appear in Zotero, or vice versa), along with a description of what's not transferring, including the zotero.org URL after selecting the item in the online library if it appears there. Start debug output logging before making the change and keep it going until the sync has ended.
  • My bad it is just me not sorting things properly : ) Thanks for patience