Document no longer syncing to Zotero
I wrote an original document in Word and entered all the citations and bibliography using Zotero with no issues. Then I copied and pasted it into a Google Doc for my coleague to edit it. When she was done I copied and pasted from Google Doc back into Word. I am trying to add in new citations, but the document is not recognizing the prior citations or it is not linked with Zotero anymore (not exactly sure how to say it). So I put in a new citation that should come up as (5), but it is coming up as (1). The previous citations from before it went into Google don't seem to be syncing. Is there any easy way to fix this rather than go back and redo all the citations manually?
Upgrade Storage
There's no way to fix this now other than going back to the version from before you copied, I'm afraid.