Problem with Ibid and dotted lines under footnote references
Hi,
I have been experiecning some recent issue with Zotero, which is no longer using 'Ibid' to refer to previously cited material in the same document. Besides, the references added now appear underlined with a dotted line.
I do not believe I have changed any parameters, I am regularly refreshing the doc and Zotero, quit and started both Word and Zotero several times, and checked that I am still using the same citation style as before (AGLC).
Can someone help me understand what is happening and how to fix it?
Cheers!
I have been experiecning some recent issue with Zotero, which is no longer using 'Ibid' to refer to previously cited material in the same document. Besides, the references added now appear underlined with a dotted line.
I do not believe I have changed any parameters, I am regularly refreshing the doc and Zotero, quit and started both Word and Zotero several times, and checked that I am still using the same citation style as before (AGLC).
Can someone help me understand what is happening and how to fix it?
Cheers!
-
dstillman Zotero Teamhttps://www.zotero.org/support/kb/citations_underlined
Upgrade Storage