Can not trace a translation error and do you still use Transifex?

Hello,

do you still use the Transifex app for localization (https://app.transifex.com/zotero/zotero/dashboard/)? I have not seen any activity there since May 2023 but in the Zotero app, there has been appeared some untranslated items like:
- Settings: "File Renaming: Zotero automatically renames..."

The Finnish language shows 100 % translated so my best guess is that the translations are fetched from somewhere else.

Second problem: I accidentally noticed that there is also a translation error: I have been waiting since the spring 2023 that when this fix is implemented and Standard item type is included in Zotero:

https://github.com/zotero/zotero-bits/issues/52

Word standard can mean different things in English: a written standard (like in ISO and IEC) or something normal (like "standard deviation"). Now someone has mistranslated it to Vakio, which means constant. I noticed it accidentally today that there is that item type in Zotero, but it is just mistranslated to Vakio. I have not translated it myself that way and can not find it in Transifex. Where does that Vakio come from and how can I or someone else fix it?

Best Regards,

Vesa from Finnish translation team
  • Yes, we still use Transifex. Most new strings from the Zotero 7 beta aren't yet available on Transifex for technical reasons, and we also often don't upload strings for new features immediately — we want to make sure they won't be changing before asking dozens of people to spend time localizing them.

"Vakio" is on Transifex. That's key:itemTypes.standard.
  • Thank you – someone else (who I did not even know that is translating) had done it. Now it's fixed.
  • I fixed the translation in October and have installed multiple updates since (I'm on the beta track), but the mistranslation (Vakio, should be Standardi) is still there. Can it be that old translations are just not fetched from some reason?