Generated reports and abstracts

edited October 16, 2023
Hello fellow users of Zotero,

Currently, I am processing a lot of articles for a Systematic Review that I am doing (or more precise, an Integrative Review). Right now, I am just deduplicating a lot of articles, and when ever I have the option to select an abstract, then I prefer to select those that have (soft)breaks between each sections (Objective, Aims, Purpose, etc). With the intended result that the generated reports will shows these (soft)breaks too, just like in the Abstracts on the Info tab.

However, when I generate a report of items that have these (soft)breaks, the report itself does not show these soft breaks.

For a concret example, here is a partial abstract of DOI:10.1192/bjp.2018.207 (SFW). Although Scopus presents the Abstract just like the generetaed report, Web of Science has it as I would like to have: https://www.webofscience.com/wos/woscc/full-record/WOS:000451376000006. Which is also just like the publisher: https://bit.ly/45Cn50u (shortlink generated by the publisher). Either way, here is the example itself:

Background

Retrospective studies have shown a high association between child abuse and subsequent psychiatric morbidity. Prospective studies are rarer.

Aims

To examine, using a prospective record-linkage analysis, whether substantiated child maltreatment is associated with adverse psychological outcomes in early adulthood.

This will end up in the report as:

BackgroundRetrospective studies have shown a high association between child abuse and subsequent psychiatric morbidity. Prospective studies are rarer.AimsTo examine, using a prospective record-linkage analysis, whether substantiated child maltreatment is associated with adverse psychological outcomes in early adulthood.

Is it possible to correct this, so that the generated report will respects these (soft)breaks, which makes reading these abtractes on the reports a lot easier.

EDIT1: Link issues
EDIT2: I am using Zotero 6.0.27 on Fedora 38 KDE.