[Feature Request] Option to remove the splitter for the right context pane in the PDF viewer

Some clarifications first:
- Context pane: The pane on the right side of the PDF viewer containing article info or notes.
- Splitter: The vertical handle that resizes or collapses the context pane when dragged (or expands it if it is already collpased).

The splitter works fine when the user use it to resize or minimize the context pane, but starts to trouble me when I want to drag instead the scrollbar right next to it.
It is especially troublesome when the context pane is collapsed: probably lots of people assume that scrollbars will be positioned on the right most edge of the screen - it is not only a universal design but also really an indispensable part of UX - it allows you to scroll without diverting your attention away from the content to the scrollbar. With the current splitter, either I need to carefully position my cursor at the scrollbar, or, a context pane just pops out.

The Frustration.gif

Since we already have button toggles for the context panes (the two buttons on the top right), would it be possible to just hide the splitter when the pane is collapsed? Thank you!

Side note: In case anybody wants a workaround, currently I use the following script to hide the splitter for the current session (but it seems to disable the context pane altogether, you may restart zotero to restore it):
document.getElementById('zotero-context-splitter').style.display = 'none'