Export-import does not work properly (v.6.0.27)

edited October 13, 2023
Colleagues, hello.

It seems to me that the work of the export-import function has changed compared to the way it worked before.
Let me explain. We create two collections. The first one - ZZZ is placed in the library root. The second - YYY is placed as a child collection (subcollection) under ZZZ.
In the ZZZ collection we place books AAA and BBB. We place books CCC and DDD in the YYY collection.
We export the ZZZ collection to an RDF file. To avoid further overlaps, we rename or delete the ZZZ collection.
Next, we import our ZZZ.RDF file. As a result, we get:
The ZZZ collection has been recreated. But now it contains all 4 books - AAA, BBB, CCC, DDD.
Collection YYY is recreated as a subcollection of the collection ZZZ. It contains the books CCC and DDD.
For some unknown reason, books CCC and DDD appeared in collection ZZZ. In the other words, the full structure of the ZZZ collection is not reproduced correctly compared to what it was.
The "Show Items From Subcollections" view mode was always off.
I have some questions:
--- Is the new described mode of operation of the export-import function correct?
--- If this mode of operation is still incorrect, does this bug appear for someone else or only for me?
--- If it is only an individual effect, how can I restore the correct operation of the export-import function? I mean the 100% recovery of the ZZZ structure after the export-import operation.