Zotero stops responding when I try to embed a cite in Word for Mac
Saw a few similar notes but they seemed to've been resolved - mine very much isn't. In the past day or two I've had increasing issues with Zotero becoming nonresponsive (spinning rainbow pinwheel for up to 30 minutes!) when I click the "Add/Edit Citation" button in Word for Mac - the popup box with the red border doesn't even pop up when I'm having the issue, and I can't get to any error number because I have to Force Quit Zotero and hope it works a few times when Zotero restarts - which is unsustainable for pretty obvious reasons.
Software I'm running:
Zotero v. 6.0.27
Word for Mac v. 16.77.1
I've checked for updates both Word and Zotero and even updated my iOS to Sonoma today in case that had anything to do with it - doesn't seem to've changed the issue.
Any help is appreciated - thank you!
Software I'm running:
Zotero v. 6.0.27
Word for Mac v. 16.77.1
I've checked for updates both Word and Zotero and even updated my iOS to Sonoma today in case that had anything to do with it - doesn't seem to've changed the issue.
Any help is appreciated - thank you!
-
adamsmithIs this in a specific document or does it also happen in a new one with only a couple of citations?
-
annamctaylorGosh darn it - seems to be a specific document. Didn't even think of it. Just toggled off automatically refresh changes and will reply here if the issue persists - fingers crossed. THANK YOU. Just needed someone to ask the question!
Upgrade Storage