In MHRA style, "locators-note" and "volume" macros are identical

adamsmith, rintze,

A litttle style analysis tool I'm tinkering with turned up two identical macros in the MHRA style. It should be safe to drop one of them, and shift any calls made to it over to the other.

It seems to be the only such case in the repository.

(EDIT: This is in the revised version of the style, still marked as "dev". The default version that ships with Zotero is three years old ... is there a reason why it's not been replaced by the revised version yet?)
  • yes indeed - I don't remember how that happened - probably some back and forth where things used to be different in the bibliography but aren't any more.

There are some styles that should be pushed - MHRA, APA, APSA all have better and more recent versions in the dev section (APSA doesn't validate, but as I point out in another thread it should.)
  • edited January 28, 2010
    Bruce has given the green light to waking up "authority" in the current CSL schema. I need to confirm a couple of things, but it should go live within a day or two.

(EDIT: I'll be on the road in the coming week, and won't have time to get to this; but I've written to Bruce and Rintze, and when the small item of settling the version number of the updated style and liaison with Zotero are cleared, it will be put up.)