EBSCO, ProQuest, and Wiley not working

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero 6 not working.
  • I am having the EXACT same issue. I did look at the link (https://www.zotero.org/support/troubleshooting_translator_issues) and tried all the options and still cannot get it to work. For me, it's not working for the databases EBSCO, ProQuest, and Wiley (those are the ones I've tested so far). I get 2 different errors:
    1. "An error occurred while saving this item. See Troubleshooting Translator Issues for more information"
    2. "An error occurred saving with EBSCOhost. Attempting to save using DOI instead."

I can save from websites with no issues, so it has to do something with subscription databases. Any help would be appreciated as I am teaching a Zotero class next Monday and need to know how to fix this issue.

I started having this issue yesterday, Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2023.

Thanks!
  • edited September 28, 2023
    Please always start new threads for new issues — problems with saving from different sites are rarely related. I've moved this to a new thread.

As we told the other person, you haven't followed all the steps or you'd be providing more information. We have no way of helping you if you don't do so.
  • @ndurian: This was likely caused by a bug in version 5.0.113 of the Zotero Connector, which was released yesterday. We pushed a fix in 5.0.114, available now for Firefox and within the next day for Chrome.
  • @dstillman yes! I tested it out this morning and the fix worked! Thanks for the quick update.