Zotero 7: Error while loading pdf

When i read some pdf, the zotero pdf reader doesn't load some pages. For example, when i double click on a pdf, the zotero pdf reader will render page 1 but not page 2, even when i exactly focus on page 2, the content are still not loaded.
I could manually fix this problem by clicking on the zoom in/out buttons to refresh the current page, but I need to do it every time, which is quite annoying.
I like zotero, it's amazing. I understand that zotero 7 is a beta version, and it takes time to be stable. Hope you could fix this soon.
  • Could you email an affected PDF to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?
  • I have sent an effected PDF to there. Additionally, I need to mention that I have 10 pdf opened as tabs at the same time. After I close all of them and re-open the effected PDF, it loads correctly. Therefore, it may possibly be a problem about pdf render cache management, I think.
  • I've also encountered the same issue - seems to be related to the rendering. My workflow involves keeping several pdfs open at the same time, and experienced very similar behavior, with the trouble rendering. One additional issue I saw was that one (not all) of the pages of the pdf seemed to be rendered in a negative color scheme (almost like a dark mode, but not quite; basically just black page with hard to read color on it)
  • @LouisKamsky @seabadams Please write more about your system configuration like memory size, graphics card and operating system.
  • Memory size: 48GB
    Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
    Operating System: Windows 11 22H2 (22621.2283)