storage folder in two places, with distinct content

I'm cleaning up from a clerical error that generated two distinct storage folders on my PC.
Storage_A has content which is unique to itself, as does Storage_B, but they also (of course) share many files. I am doing some checking to ensure that there is valid meta-data for all the duplicated and non-duplicated folders.

So, assuming that the meta-data is fine, is there a simple way to reconcile the two folders into a single storage folder, and help Zotero find everything?

I'm using LINUX, not that that should matter much in this case.

Thanks,

Rob
  • So, assuming that the meta-data is fine, is there a simple way to reconcile the two folders into a single storage folder, and help Zotero find everything?
    Not really, if you're saying that there are items unique to each. Your best bet is probably to sort by Date Added in whichever one has less new content and export to Zotero RDF the distinct content, with files, and import into the other.

But I'm a bit confused when you state the "the meta-data is fine". Does this mean that both Zotero databases contain all the items and you just get the "attachment file not found" error for certain attachment files?