how to Sync after changing webdav

I changed my webdav. After the account information was correctly written and verified, I used
`Zotero Sync Reset Options`->`Replace Online Library`, I don't know what's going on, but I searched this forum's discussion and found that I should select `Reset File Syncing History`, but I have selected Replace Online Library by mistake ,what should I do now? Can the effects of this action be undone?
  • I use zotero7-beta
  • I have read the page from https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/sync_reset_options. but I really do not know what is `online Zotero library` mean. `online library` is the file that store on my webdav?
  • What exactly are you trying to do? To transfer from one WebDAV server to the other, you can just copy the files from the first server to the second and the update your Zotero settings.

If you don't want to copy the files manually, Reset File Sync History should work, though currently you may also need to make a file change elsewhere to kick-start the syncing.

Replace Online Library is about data, not files, and definitely wasn't the thing to do, but as long as your data was fully in sync locally it wouldn't matter.
  • Hello
    "To transfer from one WebDAV server to the other, you can just copy the files from the first server to the second and the update your Zotero settings."
    My old webdav on nextcloud has a problem. I have a new webdav server. But I no longer have access to the old one. So I stupidly made a copy of the files locally, which I had totally synchronised before the problem with the old webdav. But the files have no pro file and are not archived. Result: no good. Zotero 6 in tools I have a command "Manage attachments" -> "Convert attached files to archived files" which seems to be right for me. Unfortunately it is not active.
    What to do?
  • @ISA_Renazzo: No, that setting has nothing to do with this.

If you have your library locally, you can use Sync → Reset → Reset File Sync History, as I say above.