New Error w/ 2.0b7.6? Transaction in progress in Zotero.Sync.Server._checkSyncUser

Transaction in progress in Zotero.Sync.Server._checkSyncUser

Report ID 549067802

Don't know if this played a role, but our group was at storage limit for several weeks, but added fee storage today. Long sync then incurred, but seemed to be fine for several hours.

Yet, now I seeing some odd errors, including the one above.

Very reproducible on my machine. Occurs when I try to Add Item by Identifier [PMID = "15758439"]. Doesn't do anything. Then on next selection, center pane crashes, reporting error and direction Firefox restart.

running zotero 2.0b7.6 on Firefox 3.5.7
  • Just updated t0 Firefox 3.6. Restarted Firefox and Zotero. Error still reproducible.

Also reproduced on 2nd PC.

Seems to be an error for all PMID numbers. I tried three others. all crashed zotero. But usually doesn't spawn any error message now.

Debug ID is D889342446.
  • Another oddity...I see now that the items WERE added...but only to My library. But not to the Group Lib. I was trying to add them directly to our group library, as I always do.

I have since drag & dropped them to the original target collections, were they were accepted without issue.

So it seems an issue of adding items based on PMID as the identified w/ group libs?

Strange.