选择采用压缩包解压的方法安装了zotero7,但zotero6无法打开条目

错误id:355792
我使用压缩包解压安装了zotero7,可以使用。
由于仍有一些插件无法适配zotero6,所以我依旧保留zotero6并试图用它配合旧插件使用,但我发现无法在zotero6当中打开条目了,它总是显示“正在加载条目”。我尝试过禁用所有的插件,但依旧无法启动。
  • 我使用压缩包解压安装了zotero7,可以使用。
    I don't know what you mean by this. Zotero 7 is installed the same way as Zotero 6. What's the exact problem you're experiencing?

A ZIP version is also available from the beta page, though the installer is recommended for proper registration of file types with the OS.
    Unknown annotation type id 5
    Zotero 6 won't start for you because you've used the new annotation types, as noted in the beta announcement. There'll be one more Zotero 6 release this week (6.0.27) that should restore the ability to open databases with those annotation types.
  • Thanks for your answer @dstillman.
    I use both Zotero6 and Zotero7 in my windows laptop computer.I installed Z6 before and used Z7 with ZIP version.
    Because I still wanna use some plugins that is only support for Z6, I keep Z6 on my pc.And when I use Z7,I disable these plugins and it also works.
    But now, I found I can't see my library and any document in Zotero6,it always says "正在加载条目"(that means Zotero is loading documents or items).I tried to restart Z6 or disable all my plugins and reinstalled Z6(version:6.0.27), but it didn't work.
    Meanwhile I found my files are syncing by using Zotero storage (note:“正在与zotero.org同步”) even I always using webdav and never try to sync my files on Zotero storage.I tried to let the sync finished,but it reported error code with 542242311.
    So,I just wanna know whether I can use both Z6 and Z7 like I used to do,or I must choose one of them as my only choice.Thanks again.
  • OK,I log out my account and delete all my files on my computer,and log in again,it seems right now.