Sync error - unexpected status code 403

I am trying to setup a new zotero account on multiple computers (4). On the fourth computer I encountered a sync error during the initial sync. When I went back to another computer that previously seemed to be working ok, I got a sync error:

Unexpected status code 403 for request null/MZB5J5K7 in Zotero.Sync.Storage.Session.ZFS.downloadFile()

All of the computers previously had zotero data from an old zotero account that I have stopped using. On the first computer I changed my sync details from my old account to my new one and let the data upload to my new account and new integrated zotero storage. Then on the subsequent computers I removed the zotero extension from firefox, deleted the zotero folder, reinstalled firefox extension, then put my new login info into the sync setup properties so that computers 2-4 would pull down data from the server on the initial sync. This seemed to work for computers 2 and 3, but I got a sync error on computer 4 which now seems to be propagating back to the other computers.

Report ID: 621599017
This discussion has been closed.