When I open a new word file, Zotero is not adding any bibliographic reference.
Good evening to everybody.
I am Bernardo, from Catalonia, Spain.
I HAVE A PROBLEM:
When i open an EXISTING word file, zotero is working properly. However, when I open a NEW word document, Zotero is not able to add existing bibliographic citations of My Library, resulting in the following popup:
" Zotero experienced an error updating your document".
"Would you like to view troubleshooting instructions?"
After following these troubleshooting instructions, which are very detailed but -in my opinion- quite cumbersome, I failed to solve the problem.
Can you help me?
Thank you.
I am Bernardo, from Catalonia, Spain.
I HAVE A PROBLEM:
When i open an EXISTING word file, zotero is working properly. However, when I open a NEW word document, Zotero is not able to add existing bibliographic citations of My Library, resulting in the following popup:
" Zotero experienced an error updating your document".
"Would you like to view troubleshooting instructions?"
After following these troubleshooting instructions, which are very detailed but -in my opinion- quite cumbersome, I failed to solve the problem.
Can you help me?
Thank you.
Upgrade Storage
That said, one thing this sounds like is a corrupted Normal.dot template. I think you can just delete than in Word and it will restore the default one.