FF3.6 Possible bad reading of DOI?

Hi,

I'm wondering if the issue I'm having is Zotero or website related. I am running FF3.6, Zotero 2.0b7.6, Windows 7 64bit. I am trying to download information (using the address bar) at http://prb.aps.org/abstract/PRB/v81/i4/e041308. The doi given in that abstract
10.1103/PhysRevB.81.041308, is well resolved at www.doi.org. Clicking the address bar icon doesn't show any error, while click the "wand" to bring up DOI listing gives: "Zotero could not find a record for the specified identifier. Please verify the identifier and try again."

So it seems this is a zotero issue. Other articles from the same volume / issue of the journal seem to download fine.

Is there anything I can check?

Thanks,

Tomek
  • The CrossRef API isn't returning data for that DOI, even though it resolves correctly. Not sure how that happens—it's possible a publisher can provide a URI but not metadata.

There is actually a dedicated (i.e., non-DOI) translator for the APS journals, but it's currently broken. An updated translator is available, but it hasn't yet been approved and distributed.
  • Thanks Dan, that updated translator fixed my problem!

Tomek