old requested features

edited August 15, 2023
Hello!

what is the status of old feature requests from the old tracker?

specially requests #210 and #364

i did a quick search on github and found nothing about them, and they are both idle for 13 years.

also, i would like to request the possibility of multiple biographies per document. like one per chapter, or one for each item type (like "graphics", or "legislations", etc". i have no idea on how to implement that, though. maybe adding bibliographies per docx/odt sections? maybe "from last bibliography until here"? the bibliography per item type could be added manually.

i have another one that maybe would be good to ask in CSL discourse as well, but i believe the zotero, as the processor, could do it. In Brazilian main formating style, you can use latin words to refer to previously cited information.

idem (id) - to refer to another work to the same author last cited.
3 ASSOCIAÇÃO BRASILEIRA DE NORMAS TÉCNICAS, 1989, p. 9.
4 Id., 2000, p. 19.

ibidem (ibid) - to refer to the same work last cited
3 DURKHEIM, 1925, p. 176.
4 Ibid., p. 190.

opus citatum (op. cit) - to mention another work already cited in the same page from some author
8 ADORNO, 1996, p. 38.
9 GARLAND, 1990, p. 42-43.
10 ADORNO, op. cit., p. 40.

that would require Zotero to analyse the works already mentioned and its position to choose how to render the information. Although, i guess the rendering options would be given by the style, in CSL syntax.

but, is it possible to be done?