Issue with refreshing word document

edited August 16, 2023
Since yesterday I have a problem with refreshing my word document. I have word 16.75 for MacOS and Zotero 6.0.26. Ive read in the forum that it could take a long time when refreshing, but the last times I did a refresh, I have auto refreshing deactivated, it took about 10-15 minutes. But now I am waiting for 29 hours and nothing happens. I turned the logging on ant hat are the last sentences.
The document has 100 pages and about 400 footnotes, but only 20 of them are underlined.
1) Is 29 hours still normal?
2) Is there something in the log which gives someone here an idea what's going on? I just copied the last sentences, if more is necessary I will add it....

[unrelated output removed — D.S.]

Because its a really important work for me I hope someone has an advice.
  • 29 hours isn't normal, and none of the output you posted is related to word processor integration. (It's best to just post Debug IDs here. We'll excerpt anything that's relevant.)

I would just restart Zotero and try again, and keep an eye on View Output.
  • Thanks for the fast answer. Crazy, but it works again. Because the whole weekend I rebooted, restarted, tried,... Also the output was comprehensible now. And regarding duration, it took perhaps 3 minutes