Zotero integration Plugin disapeared
Everything wored just fine. I uses Word with the zotero integration Plugin and since today it doesn´t work. I dont know why, i didn´t changed anything. I tryed everything from here:https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_manual_installation
I also reinstalled Zotero.
I think the Problem is, that the zotero integration Plugin just disapeared from Zotreo itself. Becouse they are not anymore in the Add-ons Manger. So i even cant disable or enable them. They also didn´t came back after reinstalling zotero.
Pls Help!
I also reinstalled Zotero.
I think the Problem is, that the zotero integration Plugin just disapeared from Zotreo itself. Becouse they are not anymore in the Add-ons Manger. So i even cant disable or enable them. They also didn´t came back after reinstalling zotero.
Pls Help!
Upgrade Storage
Whe I follow these Instructions for the first time, everything looked fine. A nother time, and since then every time, in the zotero Add-ons Manager disapeared some how both of the zotero integration add-ons. Becouse there not there, and there are nowhere to download, i cant disable or enable them.
Maybe i can still see the toolbar in word, becouse i had to install the zotero integration plugin manuelly for Word. But it work until today.
If that doesn't help, there's something else weird going on, and the easiest option would probably be to try installing the Zotero 7 beta, which bundles the word processor plugins in another way.