Invitation to the main library

We invited someone to our Zotero library and the person we invited could not see any articles why is that? I dragged the main library where it says group library and he was able to see the articles but could not open all of the articles.

We want to have one library only and we want everyone who was invited to be able to open all of the articles and documents.
  • Do you mean that the attached files couldn't be found? (Be sure to always say exactly what's happening, including exact error messages, so that we can best help you.) If that's the case, see Files Not Syncing.
  • This is the message I receive when I cannot open an article "The attached file could not be found at the following path:

/Users/victoriagarcia/Zotero/storage/I7FKTGFC/Passino and Heard - 2020 - Bayesian estimation of the latent dimension and co.pdf

It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to zotero.org."

How do we fix this so we do not get this message.

We want to have one library only and we want everyone who was invited to be able to open all of the articles and documents.
  • The Files not Syncing troubleshooting linked above applies.