Plugins fail to load, off and on (Zotero 6)

Possibly since I first downloaded Zotero a few months ago, some of my plugins frequently just "drop off." They simply stop working, some (but not necessarily all) of their options disappear from menus and interfaces, and their settings are no longer available. Usually this happens while I have some other program window (like Word or Obsidian) open on top of Zotero. When I come back to Zotero, therefore, I often have to quit and restart the program to get the plugins to work. I used to think this was just a buggy feature of the fairly new Better Notes plugin, but since adding Zotero Reference, I realized that this happens to both (I believe always at the same time), so it must be something on Zotero's side. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or is this fixed in the beta Zotero 7 (I was holding off switching while finishing a project)?
  • edited July 31, 2023
    That's not any sort of general problem we're aware of, but some plugins are obviously buggy.

Zotero 7 has a totally different plugin system, so no reason to expect a similar problem there.
  • Okay, thank you.