Request: additional field in book chapter

Is it possible to add an additional field in "book chapter" entry. I think it's could be helpful when the author of a book are different. And because in russian GOST for bibiographic enrties, it's possible to do like this (it's rare but it's can happened):

author_1. title_of_chap //author_2. title_of_book.--- place:publisher, year.--- pp. 201---205.

Tuggy D. Shematicity //Geeraerts D., Cuyckens H. The Oxford handbook of cognitive linguistics. --- Oxford University Press US, 2007. --- pp. 82---117.

It's possible with actual release? If not, can the developers add this feature in future releases?
  • sorry, a little confused - but aren't Geeraerts and Cuyckens just the editors?
    You can add those by clicking on the plus next to author to add another name and then selecting editor by clicking on the small arrow to the left.
  • Yes, i think it's my mistake :) It's never happend when the authors of part of book and the author of the book apart. It's always an editor. Sorry for my stupid question :)