My zotero7 sync failed

edited July 28, 2023
I use webdav synchronization on computer A (I didn't use a zotfile this time, I used to use a zotfile when using a zotfile.) Currently using zotero7 preparation does not apply zotfile), and then A computer synchronization is successful. Then computer B logs in to the account and synchronizes webdav, the title can be successfully synchronized, but the pdf file fails to synchronize and reports an error. I had hundreds of documents in zotero before, and I was afraid that because there was a problem with the previous document, I deleted all the previous pdf documents, but the synchronization still failed, and I don't know what the problem is

MY report ID is :927966909
  • [JavaScript Error: "Download request 1/NQVXF4TS failed"]
    [JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x80520015 (NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED) [nsIFile.remove]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/storageLocal.js" line: 965}]
    Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync that produces this error?

Generally this would be due to security software on the system interfering with Zotero, though we've had a few reports of this in Zotero 7, so it's not impossible that there's some new problem there.
  • D1618011379

Thanks a lot~

But I closed the Windows Defender related program, then synced, and still reported an error
  • edited July 28, 2023
    Yeah, so you're getting this with a bunch of files. We have no particular reason to think this is a problem in Zotero, and we would expect to receive many more reports if it were. We'll do some more tests to try to reproduce this, but you should think about whether there are other things on your system that might be scanning/processing newly created files. Basically, Zotero downloads a ZIP file to a temp folder, extracts it, and tries to delete the ZIP file, and in your case it's getting an access-denied error while doing so.
  • Thank you, but I think it's still the reason for zotero7, just now I deleted zotero7 and replaced it with zotero6, the synchronization is successful, and there will be no error..