Zotero 7 bug: Cannot add to My Publications

7.0.0-beta.23+fb5934563 (32-bit)

Drag a recently-added item to My Publications. Check "I created this work" and then click "Add to My Publications." Look in that collection and the item is not there; check online profile, the item is not there.
  • Another user has now reported the same problem, here, and I provided a debug ID there. I guess that... wasn't considered helpful? I thought it would be better if those of us with the same problem were in the same thread, but... ok.
    Anyway, I just did exactly what I described in the previous message of this thread with debug id D1758727286.
    Still on the 7-beta.
  • Fixed in the latest beta — thanks.

(The other thread is very likely the same issue, but they haven't actually said yet that they're using the Zotero 7 beta, and posting just a Debug ID without clarifying that you're not the original poster or that you've already posted elsewhere just confuses things and makes it harder to keep track of both threads. If you think you have relevant info to add, it's always better to post to your original thread, and you can link to the other one if you think it's the same issue.)
  • Can confirm, working now on 7.0.0-beta.25+8a7f3645b (32-bit)
    Thank you!