iOS sync error

I’ve had the sync error (Sync failed, remote sync in progress…) come up consistently for a while now, but never noticed any sync errors. To do I’ve identified a file recently added to my library on my computer (macOS) that isn’t showing up on my phone (iOS). I verified that the file is on zotero.org in the web interface. It’s also synced on my iPad in the iOS app there. But the phone gives the same error and no file. Any help would be appreciated. Debug ID: D936276043.
  • If-None-Match: * set but file exists
    This is likely already fixed in the Zotero for iOS beta. You can try that now and let us know if it fixes it for you, or you can wait for the next release.
  • Thanks. I tried the beta. Now after sync it says “Finished sync (1 issue)”. It tells me the error is due to a particular file whose abstract is too long. Then when I click “Show items” it crashes. I suppose I should probably just find that one file and edit the abstract, but also figured it may be useful for you to know about the bug. Debug ID: D360997758. Thanks!
  • Thanks — both of these should be fixed now in 1.0.18, available now from the App Store. You can reinstall that and remove yourself from the TestFlight beta if you want.