Zotero Word-Plugin crashes
Hello,
I've been using Zotero for Word for quite a while but starting this week, the plug-in has been crashing (and forcing Word to close) whenever I want to add a new reference to the text.
I am unaware of any changes or updates on my part.
I'm using Zotero 6 with Microsoft 365 for Enterprises, and the Word version is Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2306 Build 16.0.16529.20164) 64-bit.
Has anyone experienced something similar?
I've been using Zotero for Word for quite a while but starting this week, the plug-in has been crashing (and forcing Word to close) whenever I want to add a new reference to the text.
I am unaware of any changes or updates on my part.
I'm using Zotero 6 with Microsoft 365 for Enterprises, and the Word version is Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2306 Build 16.0.16529.20164) 64-bit.
Has anyone experienced something similar?
-
dstillman Zotero TeamThat's likely a Word bug, but if it works in a new document, see the last step on Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents for isolating the problematic part of the document.
Upgrade Storage